Wну noт?

Recorded Songs

You need recorded songs, also called tracks, if you're going to release records. To record a song a member of the band has composed, and create a track, you need to book a session in a recording studio. For best results you should pick one of the appropriate genre and with good quality.

Work in Progress

Wну noт? doesn't have any recording sessions booked.

Tracks Recording Releases Rating
2 brothers 2 sisters 1286499/4/2017 1 23
Le trio d'anniversaire raté 1286349/3/2017 1 22
Birth 1262985/29/2017 1 23
Hugo 1261495/23/2017 1 23